Interagency Passes work at most national recreation areas managed by the:
- National Park Service
- USDA Forest Service
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
The pass typically covers entrance fees and standard amenity fees at many locations, making it an affordable and convenient way to access our national treasures. For more information about the Interagency pass.
About the Interagency Annual Pass
Your Annual Pass covers Entrance Fees or Standard Amenity Fees at sites managed by USDA FS, NPS, USFWS, BLM and Reclamation. The basic pass terms and conditions are listed below:
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase.
- Provides entrance or access to Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN.
- Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered.
The Annual Pass offered on this website is just one of several Pass options available. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident age 62 or older, or receive disability benefits, you may be eligible for the Senior or Access Pass. If you have questions, contact your local Federal recreation site, or visit your local Federal recreation site’s web page for more information.
Kinsail Corporation is an authorized reseller of the America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass. The U.S. government does not endorse other products or services sold by Kinsail Corporation, nor imply that Kinsail Corporation’s work or products are superior to any other retailer.